We wish to showcase both the threats and the benefits that AI technology can have on humanity.
Threats to Humanity
- To bring to light any surveillance abuse by the Government.
- To ensure that computer bias is reported on.
- To report on abuses of user privacy and anonymity.
- To prevent Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) from becoming an existential threat.
Benefits to Humanity
- To promote how AI can revolutionize healthcare.
- To emphasize how AI can enhance our collective intelligence.
- To report on how AI fights climate change, poverty, pandemics, and other existential threats.
- To create an Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) that can help save humanity.
- Josh Brenner, CEO of Hired – Interview Series
- Synthetic Data: Changing Race In Facial Images To Address Bias In Medical Datasets
- Dr Mark Goldspink, CEO of The ai Corporation (ai) – Interview Series
- ‘Green’ Intelligent Electronic Microsystem Acts Like Self-Autonomous Living Organism
- 40 Years Of Automation Has Pushed Down US Wages More Than De-unionization Or Offshoring