We wish to showcase both the threats and the benefits that AI technology can have on humanity.
Threats to Humanity
- To bring to light any surveillance abuse by the Government.
- To ensure that computer bias is reported on.
- To report on abuses of user privacy and anonymity.
- To prevent Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) from becoming an existential threat.
Benefits to Humanity
- To promote how AI can revolutionize healthcare.
- To emphasize how AI can enhance our collective intelligence.
- To report on how AI fights climate change, poverty, pandemics, and other existential threats.
- To create an Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) that can help save humanity.
- Disney Combines CGI With Neural Rendering to tackle the ‘Uncanny Valley’
- Why Adversarial Image Attacks Are No Joke
- Nanoantenna Enables Advanced Quantum Communication and Data Storage
- Human Brain Project Releases New Paper on Exascale Computing Power
- AI Researchers Estimate 97% Of EU Websites Fail GDPR Privacy Requirements- Especially User Profiling