We wish to showcase both the threats and the benefits that AI technology can have on humanity.
Threats to Humanity
- To bring to light any surveillance abuse by the Government.
- To ensure that computer bias is reported on.
- To report on abuses of user privacy and anonymity.
- To prevent Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) from becoming an existential threat.
Benefits to Humanity
- To promote how AI can revolutionize healthcare.
- To emphasize how AI can enhance our collective intelligence.
- To report on how AI fights climate change, poverty, pandemics, and other existential threats.
- To create an Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) that can help save humanity.
Spread the love
- Andrea Sommer, Founder & Business Lead at UvvaLabs – Interview Series
- Three Uses Of Automation Within Supply Chain 4.0
- Jean Belanger, Co-Founder & CEO at Cerebri AI – Interview Series
- Researchers Develop Self-Healing Soft Robot Actuators
- Researchers Design AI Model Capable of Distinguishing Different Odor Percepts