We wish to showcase both the threats and the benefits that AI technology can have on humanity.
Threats to Humanity
- To bring to light any surveillance abuse by the Government.
- To ensure that computer bias is reported on.
- To report on abuses of user privacy and anonymity.
- To prevent Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) from becoming an existential threat.
Benefits to Humanity
- To promote how AI can revolutionize healthcare.
- To emphasize how AI can enhance our collective intelligence.
- To report on how AI fights climate change, poverty, pandemics, and other existential threats.
- To create an Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) that can help save humanity.
- Andrew Watson, Vice President of AI and R & D at Healx – Interview Series
- AI for Ukraine is a new educational project from AI HOUSE to support the Ukrainian tech community
- AI Helps Microrobots Learn to Swim and Navigate
- How to Hire a Data Scientist – Everything You Need to Know (2022)
- An AI System That Can Make Images of People More ‘Beautiful’