Machine Learning & AI Courses
We feature the best courses that offer an executive level of education on AI as well as a technical education in AI. Each course features the estimated completion time, type of education, etc.
1# – AI for Everyone
By: Stanford University, Duration: 4 to 6 Hours
This course is designed for executives, CEOs, or anyone making informed decisions on a corporate level. It teaches AI in an easy to digest format. You can watch the videos for free or pay $50 to take the quizzes and receive a certification.
The course is broken down into these 4 sections:
- What is AI
- Building AI Projects
- Building AI in Your Company
- AI and Society
About the Teacher: Andrew Ng, is the founder of Google’s deep learning research unit, Google Brain, and head of AI for Baidu. He comes across as very approachable in his teaching methods.
2# – Machine Learning
By: Columbia University, Duration: 90 to 120 Hours
This course is available for free or $300 for a certificate.
You will learn all about machine learning with a focus on:
- probabilistic versus non-probabilistic modeling
- supervised versus unsupervised learning
This in-depth course will cover many topics which include:
- classification and regression
- clustering methods
- sequential models,
- matrix factorization
- topic modeling
With this course you will learn the methods that are needed to fully understand machine learning and to implement it into real world applications.
This is not an easy course, but is very comprehensive. You should expect to study.
About the Teacher: John W. Paisley John Paisley is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Columbia University. John is also an affiliated member of the Data Science Institute at Columbia.
By: Nvidia, Duration: 8 to 10 Hours
This course is $90, which is great value for the education. It focuses on some of the more fundamental aspects of AI such as Image Classification and Object Detection.
This comprehensive course covers:
- Identify the steps that are necessary to launch a Deep Learning project.
- Learn how to train a deep neural network to correctly classify new images.
- Deploy deep neural networks into real-world applications.
- Identify techniques for improving the performance of deep learning applications.
- Assess the types of problems that are candidates for deep learning.
- Modify neural networks to change their behavior.
About the Teacher: Nvidia is one of the most advanced companies in chip design with a focus on graphics processing units (GPUs), and machine learning, this is a great course that can be completed in a reasonable period of time.
4# – Google AI Courses
By: Google, Duration: Varies by course. Up to 50 hours total.
A large number of free courses. They include the following:
- Intro to Fairness in Machine Learning
- Intro to Machine Learning Problem Framing
- Data Preparation and Feature Engineering for Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Crash Course with TensorFlow APIs
- Responsible AI Practices
- Deep Learning Nanodegree Foundation
- Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform Specialization
About the Teacher: Google is considered by many to be the #1 AI company in the world. The courses/lectures offered here are presented by various educators.