9 “Best” AI Recruiting Tools (June 2023)
Artificial intelligence (AI) is being leveraged by companies in many different ways. One of the areas being most impacted in the day-to-day operations is recruiting. AI is enabling leadership to hire and recruit potential employees through things like voice-enabled chats, machine learning-pattern matching, and people analytics.
Here is a look at the 9 best AI recruiting tools that companies can use to find the right candidate for a job:
The best option for a company recruiting AI talent is Turing, which provides their AI-backed Intelligent Talent Cloud to help source, vet, match, and manage the best remote software developers across the globe. Used by some of the world’s top companies like Pepsi, Dell, and Coinbase, the platform leverages global sourcing, intelligent vetting, extensive matching, HR/payments compliance, and automated on-the-job quality control.
Turing does an excellent job of making the remote hiring process easy for both companies and developers. Companies can hire pre-vetted, highly-qualified remote software talent that spans across more than 100 skills. The process only takes 3-5 days.
The Intelligent Talent Cloud relies on AI to vet, match, and manage over 1.5 million developers around the world, saving companies a ton of time and resources as they construct an engineering team in days.
Here are some of the top features offered by Turing:
AI-backed Intelligent Talent Cloud
More than 1.5 million developers worldwide
Helps construct engineering team in days
Pre-vetted, highly-qualified talent
100+ skills among talent
2. Source Developers With Toptal
One of the best ways to ensure you recruit the top AI and machine learning engineers is to source developers with a platform like Toptal, which connects companies to the top 3% of design, development, project management, and finance talent around the globe. For companies looking to hire AI and machine learning engineers, you'll want to focus on Toptal developers, which offer services in comprehensive development, machine learning, AI, and blockchain.
Since its founding in 2010, Toptal has served over 6,000 customers in various industries. Some of the biggest names the company has brought on as clients include AirBnB, Bridgestone, Walt Disney, HP Enterprise, JPMorgan Chase, and Zendesk.
Toptal relies on an intensive screening process to source talent, and the entire process typically takes 0-3 weeks. Its global talent network consists of remote freelancers that pass through this screening process. Toptal then selects from this talent network based on your needs before passing it along to your company. Your company can then interview the selected talent and decide if it's worth moving forward.
To make sure Toptal sources the best talent for your company’s needs, you’ll be asked a series of discovery questions:
- What’s driving you to hire talent?
- What type of skill sets do you need to hire for?
- Are you interested in developers, designers, finance experts or all?
- How soon do you need to hire and when would you be ready to onboard talent?
- What’s your budget?
Best of all, Toptal enables you to hire teams on a hourly, part-time, or full-time contract basis.
The Manatal platform simplifies the whole hiring process by suggesting the best candidates for a given job while automating redundant tasks.
It's AI Recruitment Software is designed to source and hire candidates faster. Tailored for HR teams, recruitment agencies, and headhunters it is simple to use yet powerful.
The simplicity means there is no steep learning curve, it is easy to customize a recruitment pipeline based on your process with a slick drag-and-drop interface. You can also easily overview your recruitment progress in one single-board view.
Scale your recruiting efforts quickly, some of the features include:
- Share your job openings on 2,500+ free and premium channels, including local, global, and specialized job platforms such as Indeed, LinkedIn, Monster, CareerJet, JobStreet, and many more.
- Manage all your sponsored job advertising campaigns from a single platform.
- Matching recommendations: Score candidates' profiles based on job requirements to facilitate your screening process.
- Candidates' profiles enrichment: Enrich candidates' profiles with LinkedIn and other social media data for better matching recommendations.
- Collect insights beyond resume. Manatal AI Engine browses the web in search of data on 20+ social media and public platforms to automatically enrich candidates' profiles.
Skillate is one of the best tools on the market for AI hiring. It is an advanced decision-making engine that can dramatically improve the hiring process, offering AI-powered intelligent hiring services, people analytics, and improved candidate experiences. With the tool’s ability to mark personal information about potential hires, companies can focus on making unbiased decisions.
Key features of Skillate:
- Deep learning to extract information from resumes
- AI-based assistant for writing job descriptions
- Auto-interview scheduler
- Data-backed insights and analytics
TurboHire is an intelligent recruitment platform driven by data. It is structured and provides many opportunities for valuable collaboration. By combining both human and machine intelligence, TurboHire can provide deep insights into potential candidates. The platform is also extremely secure when it comes to customer data, and it encrypts communications between customers and the cloud.
- Key features of TurboHire:
- Resume parsing
- Candidate ranking
- Chatbot assessments
- Automated job recommendations
- Talent pipeline for open positions
- Personalized interviews
Talenture is an AI hiring platform that uses AI and ML engine insights. It has a virtual recruitment expert that helps companies constantly monitor job processing, and it ranks candidates based on various parameters like employability and availability. Talenture has a mobile application, and it provides candidate sourcing services from social sites, job boards, career sites, and more.
Key features of Talenture:
- Interview and workflow management
- Job board posting
- Interview scheduling
- Candidate tracking
- Resume search
An AI recruiting automation platform, Fetcher combines AI with human monitoring to achieve an inclusive hiring process. An internal team monitors the data to continuously gather a diverse set of qualified candidates. The tool also provides deep insights and reports so that hiring teams can make the most fair decisions.
Key features of Fetcher:
- AI-powered sourcing tools
- Diverse talent pipelines
- Automated scheduling
- Custom job templates
- Goal tracking
An advanced talent analytics company, SeekOut offers deep talent analytics that enable companies to reduce bias, diversify pipelines, and increase candidate engagement. The platform is personalized to each individual and pulls data points from many different sources.
Key features of SeekOut:
- Talent 360 platform that offers personalized experiences
- User-friendly tools like video interviews
- Resume parsing
- Executive-level insights for hiring managers
- Actionable recruiting strategy
9. Zoho Recruit
Zoho Recruit is a cloud-based applicant tracking system that provides end-to-end hiring solutions. Its AI recruitment software relies on automation to help business source candidates, develop process workflows, and screen resumes. The tool also has chatbots, which enable communication with candidates in real time. With Zoho Recruit, companies are able to curate a list of the best candidates for specific job profiles.
Key features of Zoho Recruit:
- Candidate matching software
- Resume management
- Advanced analytics
- Facebook job postings
- Multi-channel communication
AI is helping companies across the globe improve many of their processes, including recruitment and hiring. The technology helps find the perfect candidate for each specific job opening, and it saves incredible amounts of time taken up by tasks like resume review. With one of these 7 best AI recruiting tools, you can focus on more important tasks like interviewing and personalized communication.
- NVIDIA: From Chipmaker to Trillion-Dollar AI Powerhouse
- Laura Petrich, PhD Student in Robotics & Machine Learning – Interview Series
- Liquid Neural Networks: Definition, Applications, & Challenges
- Patrick M. Pilarski, Ph.D. Canada CIFAR AI Chair (Amii) – Interview Series
- AI Leaders Warn of ‘Risk of Extinction’