Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) engineers are quickly becoming crucial for any company looking to secure a spot in the data-driven future. In reality, we have already entered this world, meaning any organization not utilizing the technology in some way is at a disadvantage.
The world’s major tech companies are dedicating entire departments to AI research, or completely buying out AI startups to implement into their organizations. But it’s not just companies like Google, Facebook, and Apple that are applying AI to their data. Companies of every size are using AI to innovate their business models. Through the use of AI and machine learning, your company can extract deep insights from all sorts of data, and this can open up brand new doors of opportunity.
If you want to begin implementing AI into your organization, the most important thing to do is bring on the best AI and machine learning engineers.
But what exactly does an AI or machine learning engineer do?
AI engineers are becoming incredibly important throughout the modern economy as various sectors increasingly implement AI technologies. They can be responsible for many different tasks, but there are a few key responsibilities you should expect:
- Leveraging techniques associated with AI reasoning and uncertainty to establish and achieve objectives.
- Analyzing systems with AI to monitor and control projects.
- Applying machine-learning concepts to problem-solving tasks.
- Developing intelligent algorithms capable of learning, analyzing, and predicting future events.
- Drawing business insights from AI algorithms, which in turn are used to make business decisions affecting the entire organization.
While qualified AI and machine learning engineers are in demand, making it challenging to secure them, there are many resources that make the process easier.
In this article, we’re going to take a look at two of the top platforms on the market for recruiting and sourcing AI talent.
Let’s take a look at how to use these platforms to hire the best AI and machine learning engineers:
One of the best ways to ensure you hire the top AI and machine learning engineers is to source developers with a platform like Toptal, which connects companies to the top 3% of design, development, project management, and finance talent around the globe. For companies looking to hire AI and machine learning engineers, you’ll want to focus on Toptal developers, which offer services in comprehensive development, machine learning, AI, and blockchain.
Since its founding in 2010, Toptal has served over 6,000 customers in various industries. Some of the biggest names the company has brought on as clients include AirBnB, Bridgestone, Walt Disney, HP Enterprise, JPMorgan Chase, and Zendesk.
Toptal relies on an intensive screening process to source talent, and the entire process typically takes 0-3 weeks. Its global talent network consists of remote freelancers that pass through this screening process. Toptal then selects from this talent network based on your needs before passing it along to your company. Your company can then interview the selected talent and decide if it’s worth moving forward.
To make sure Toptal sources the best talent for your company’s needs, you’ll be asked a series of discovery questions:
- What’s driving you to hire talent?
- What type of skill sets do you need to hire for?
- Are you interested in developers, designers, finance experts or all?
- How soon do you need to hire and when would you be ready to onboard talent?
- What’s your budget?
Best of all, Toptal enables you to hire teams on a hourly, part-time, or full-time contract basis.
Another fundamental tool for discovering AI talent is Arya, which is an AI-based recruiting platform that connects you to potential talent for your company. The AI automation platform uses machine learning to identify successful sourcing patterns, and it sources top talent from more than 70 employment websites and social media platforms.
You can spend more time interviewing potential candidates rather than searching thanks to Arya’s 4-step process:
- Create a job: The first step is to create and submit a job to the platform, which then uses market intelligence and data to target the skills and experience your company needs. If you would rather enter in the info manually, there’s an option for that as well.
- View Free Candidates: Arya allows you to view 10 free and relevant candidates for your first posted job.
- Choose a Plan: You then have the option to choose either the Basic plan or Full-Service plan.
- Submit Your Order: After you submit your order, you’ll be presented with a list of potential AI talent within hours.
Arya has sourced over 100 million candidates across the globe, and it is used by over 90,000 clients and client companies. Some of the other top features offered by the AI recruitment tool include an easy-to-use interactive job assistant, 24/7 personal support from recruiting professionals, and zero sourcing limits until you are satisfied with the candidate list.
Benefits of Recruitment Tools
There are many benefits to recruitment tools like Arya, and they can help you find the best AI and machine learning talent while saving time and resources. These tools help keep the quality of talent high, and they can detect certain skill sets that will benefit your company. This means you can focus all of that time on other areas of the company, such as the actual interviews and job preparations.
Let’s take a look at some of the main reasons why you should choose these types of tools to find AI and machine learning engineers:
- Improves Accuracy: Tools like Arya rely on data that can result in better hiring decisions. A lot of inaccuracies and mistakes in the hiring process come from human-error, which are decreased through these tools.
- Saves Time: As we already mentioned, AI talent sourcing tools save a lot of time that is taken up by filling out paperwork or searching for talent manually. These manual tasks are passed off to the tools, and all you have to do is decide if the talent presented to you is a good fit for the company.
- Cost-Effective: These tools save a lot of money that is often needed for manual hiring, and this is one of the major benefits of using them. You do not need to keep reinvesting or maintaining recruitment software. With their pay-as-you-go model, these tools are a great choice for small- and medium-sized businesses who need to improve their recruitment process while maintaining a budget.
- Consistent: Lastly, these tools are consistent. This is crucial as increased complexity in the recruitment space means manual recruitment is less reliable. You tell the tool exactly what you’re looking for, and it will bring it back to you in the form of talent.
What we recommend:
If you want to source highly qualified machine learning engineers and to do so quickly then we recommend Toptal, this highly vetted service is designed for companies that simply want to hire the best in the world on a hourly, part-time, or full-time contract basis. This service is more expensive than most, but it is the best way that we know to recruit a highly qualified team both quickly and efficiently.
If you are not worried about hiring the best, but you want to use an AI tool to simplify the recruiting process than we recommend Arya.
- New Tool Improves Robot Grippers for Manufacturing
- Researchers Develop Amphibious Artificial Vision System
- How to Hire the Best AI & Machine Learning Consultants (2022)
- Is DALL-E 2 Just ‘Gluing Things Together’ Without Understanding Their Relationships?
- Diagnosing Mental Health Disorders Through AI Facial Expression Evaluation