Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies have come a long way in a short amount of time. These technologies were traditionally limited to tasks that were clearly laid out with guidelines. However, they are now capable of carrying out creative tasks like writing.
There are many options when it comes to AI writing software, which can be used to generate long-form content, create engaging headlines, reduce writing errors, and increase production time.
Here is a look at the 5 best AI writing software tools:
Many recognize Jasper as the best overall AI writing assistant, leading the market with its impressive features and quality. You first provide it with seed words, which Jasper then analyzes before creating phrases, paragraphs, or documents based on the subject matter and tone of voice. It is capable of producing a 1,500-word article in less than 15 minutes.
The platform has more than 50 AI content generation templates, including blog posts, emails, marketing copy, Facebook ad generator, Google ad generator, SEO meta title and description, press release, and much more.
Here is a look at some of the best features of Jasper:
- More than 11,000 free fonts and 2,500 categories of writing styles
- Supports 25+ languages
- Intuitive interface
- Long-form writing assistant (1,000+ words)
- Identify key elements in text (pronouns, verbs, names, etc.)
If you want to generate high-quality website copy and marketing text, Writesonic’s AI-powered content generation technology is the way to go. The tool enables you to generate blog posts, product descriptions, and marketing headlines automatically. Writesonic also allows you to create many variations of Google and Facebook ads in just seconds.
Here is a look at some of Writesonic’s top features:
- Produces unique content and a wide range of topics within seconds
- Build-in grammar correction tool
- Generates content for blog posts, ads, landing pages, product descriptions, and more
- Rephrases and expands content
- Supports 24 languages
3. INK Editor
INK Editor combines AI co-writing and an SEO assistant to help you develop content. The SEO Assistant aspect of the tool enables you to create content that will rank high on search engines and drive organic traffic. It achieves this through a patented AI system that analyzes content in real-time while providing suggestions to improve SEO scores.
The other main feature, AI Co-Writing, helps generate high-performing copy. The AI assists users in writing, rewriting, and simplifying sentences.
Here is a look at some of the main features of INK Editor:
- Meta optimization
- Image optimization through compression and resizing
- Spelling and grammar correction
- AI-Writing, AI-Simplifying, and AI-Expanding functionalities
- Integrates into WordPress
Wordtune is one of the most advanced AI writing software tools on the market. Instead of only performing tasks like grammar checking and rephrasing, it works to understand the actual context and semantics of the words it’s fed. The technology enables you to make more compelling and engaging content through advanced, neural-net-based NLP technology.
After you provide Wordtune with words, it paraphrases the content and rewrites it while improving the text’s readability.
Here is a look at some of Wordtune’s most impressive features:
- Smart paste feature
- Relies on semantic analysis to rewrite articles
- Gives you complete control over sentence length and style
- Integrates with social media platforms
- Is based entirely in the cloud
The last AI writing software tool covered here is Sapling, an AI writing assistant software for messaging platforms and CRMs. The software tool is especially useful to sales and support teams, helping them write personalized customer responses.
Sapling relies on a machine-learning algorithm to detect language problems and errors, enabling it to be far more accurate than traditional spell-checking tools. All of this results in better communications between businesses and their customers.
Here are some of the best features of Sapling:
- Autocomplete feature for speeding up replies
- Stores and retrieves most common query responses
- Performance focused reporting
- Has a high level of security
- Fast and easy installation
There are many AI software writing tools on the market, helping both individuals and businesses avoid mistakes that could damage their brand. With new advancements in AI technologies, these tools are also incredibly beneficial for generating fresh and engaging content. Using one of these 5 best AI writing software tools can take your content to the next level while saving time and increasing production.
- New Tool Improves Robot Grippers for Manufacturing
- Researchers Develop Amphibious Artificial Vision System
- How to Hire the Best AI & Machine Learning Consultants (2022)
- Is DALL-E 2 Just ‘Gluing Things Together’ Without Understanding Their Relationships?
- Diagnosing Mental Health Disorders Through AI Facial Expression Evaluation