With the rise of advanced AI and voice synthesis technology, many computer voice generators have become available on the market. These rapid advancements have also made it unnecessary to use large volumes of voice samples or highly professional equipment.
In today’s world of AI, you can mimic any type of voice imaginable, and it is a fairly simple process. There are many business applications for AI voice generators, and with these 10 best AI voice generators, any sized business can begin using the technology.
Synthesis is one of the most popular and powerful AI voice generators, it enables anyone to produce a professional AI voiceover or AI video in a few clicks.
This platform is on the leading edge of developing algorithms for text to voiceover and videos for commercial use. Imagine being able to enhance your website explainer videos or product tutorials in a matter of minutes with the aid of a natural human voice. Synthesys Text-to-Speech (TTS) and Synthesys Text-to-Video (TTV) technology transform your script into vibrant and dynamic media presentations.
A myriad of features is offered including:
- Choose from a large library of professional voices: 35 Female, 30 Male
- Create and sell unlimited voiceovers for any purpose
- Extremely lifelike voices unlike competing platforms
- Use for sales videos, letters, animations, explainers, social media, TV commercials, podcasts, and more.
One of the most popular and impressive AI voice generators on the market is Murf, which enables anyone to convert text to speech, voice-overs, and dictation. It is especially useful for product developers, podcasters, educators, and those in the business world.
Murf creates natural voices in a very short amount of time and with minimal effort needed. They can then be used in nearly any sector. With a library consisting of over 110 voices in 15 different languages, Murf has a wide range of uses.
Here are some of the main features of Murf:
- Large library of voices and languages
- Expressive emotional speaking styles
- Pitch and fine-tune voice tones
- Audio and text input support
Topping our list of best AI voice generators is Listnr, an AI text-to-speech voice generator tool that converts text-to-speech in various formats, such as genre selection, pauses, accent selection, and more. One of the best features of Listnr is that it enables you to get your own customizable audio player embed, which can be embedded into your blog as an audio version.
Listnr is personalized to each individual listener’s routine and preferences. It is also a great tool for creating, managing, and publishing podcasts. Whether you are a commercial or freelance podcaster, Listnr can help you monetize your content through advertising. You can use the AI voice generator tool to distribute and convert audio with commercial broadcasting rights on the world’s biggest platforms like Spotify, Apple, and Google Podcasts. When it comes to podcasting, Listnr supports more than 17 languages, and the AI technology can convert blog posts into several different languages and dialects.
Listnr also helps you improve conversation rates by enabling the option to read-listen and watch-listen for users.
Here are some of the main features of Listnr:
- Embed customizable audio player
- Personalized to each listener
- Improves conversion rates
- AI voice-overs for YouTube, blog posts, and audiobooks
- Audio analytics
Another one of the top AI voice generators is Lovo, which is a powerful text to speech generator. The tool is especially useful for those involved in games, audio ads, e-learning, and audiobooks since it targets individuals who don’t want to record their own voices.
Lovo uses imported text to create natural voices, and it does this by relying on AI to convert the text. The AI voice generator is used by some of the world’s top companies, such as Nvidia.
Here are some of the main features of Love:
- Over 180 voice collections in 33 languages
- Voice-overs from text
- Customized voice skins
- Human emotions with every voice
- Voice cloning
A powerful AI text-to-speech generator, Play.ht relies on AI to generate audio and voices from IBM, Microsoft, Amazon, and Google. The tool is especially useful for converting text into natural voices, and it allows you to download the voice-over as MP3 and WAV files.
With Play.ht, you can choose a voice type and either import and type text, which the tool will instantly convert into a natural human voice. The audio can then be enhanced with SSML tags, speech styles, and pronunciations.
Play.ht is used by major brands like Verizon and Comcast.
Here are some of the main features of Play.ht:
- Convert blog posts to audio
- Integrate real-time voice synthesis
- Over 570 accents and voices
- Realistic voice-overs for podcasts, videos, e-learning, and more
Speechelo is an AI voice generator that can convert any text into a human-sounding voiceover. The text-to-speech engine also adds inflections to the voice, supports 24 total languages, and enables you to select the tone for reading the text.
Speechelo is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, Linux, and Chrome platforms, and it allows users to convert any text into voice over in just three steps. The tool is often used for training videos, sales videos, educational videos, and much more.
Here are some of the main features of Speechelo:
- Three ways to read text (normal tone, joyful tone, serious tone)
- Breathing sounds and long pauses
- Over 30 natural voices
- Ability to change speed and pitch
- Online text editor
Speechmaker is another great choice for those looking for an impressive online text to voice generator. It can generate a voice-over in just three steps.
Users first enter their information and place a script into the text box, which then enables Speechmaker to analyze the script and generate natural speeches that can be previewed and downloaded. The AI voice generator fine tunes the tone and pitch of the voice according to the script.
Here are some of the main features of Speechmaker:
- Auto-save feature
- Over 50 high quality voices in more than 20 languages
- Natural and human-like voices
Streams Speak is a useful tool for machine learning-based voice generation. The web-based voice generator produces natural-sounding text-to-speech, and its simple interface is useful for beginners. Streams Speak is one of the best examples of machine learning technology, and it lets you generate files with up to 1000 characters in text. One of the downsides of
Streams Speak is that it only offers generated speech in English. With that said, it lets you choose from three different English-speaking styles.
Here are some of the main features of Streams Speak:
- Free to sign-up and use
- Generates speech in three steps
- Allows SSML (Speech Synthesis Markup Language)
- Three different English-speaking styles
The Sonantic AI voice generator is used to generate human-like voice-overs for films and games. The tool relies on artificial intelligence to turn scripts into audio, and it is highly useful for users looking to reduce production timelines.
Sonantic works by utilizing machine learning to analyze an uploaded script before generating natural voice overs and dictations that can be downloaded as MP3 and WAV files.
The AI voice generator is used by major companies like Amazon Studios, Embark, and Obsidian to generate human-like audio.
Here are some of the main features of Sonantic:
- Full control over voice over parameters
- Integrates emotions into narratives
- Increases user engagement through production-quality voice content
- Reduces production timelines
Closing out our list of 10 best AI voice generators is Resemble.ai, a flexible AI voice generator that helps users create speech from text, as well as generate text for advertisements. Besides these applications, the tool also helps create customized voices that can be used as voice assistants and clones the voices of agents in call centers.
Resemble offers four separate options for synthetic voices, and it allows users to create voices with API. You can also choose from a wide range of voice actors or upload raw audio without a script.
Here are some of the main features of Resemble:
- One-click text generation for advertisements
- Language dubbing
- 4 different options to create synthetic voices
- Large library of voice actors
- Neural Networks Learn Better by Mimicking Human Sleep Patterns
- 7 “Best” AI Translation Software & Tools (November 2022)
- Conversational AI Is Making Customers and Employees Happier. Here’s How.
- Electricity Helps Find Materials That Can “Learn”
- Lack of Trustworthy AI Can Stunt Innovation and Business Value